This copyright statement forms part of the legally binding agreement between you and Equal Assurance governing your use of this website. By using and continuing to use this site, you are deemed to have accepted this statement its terms. If you do not accept these terms, you should not continue using this site.
All rights to this website and the material available on this website are owned by Equal Assurance, its audit practices and its partners.
The website content is supplied solely for reference purposes.
You must not reproduce, copy, communicate, distribute, publish or use any part of the website content for any purpose whatsoever except as expressly permitted under this copyright statement or with the prior written permission of Equal Assurance, unless this constitutes a fair dealing for the purposes of relevant copyright legislation.
In particular, you must not use any of the data on this website for commercial purposes or commercial gain, or to establish, operate or maintain your own product or service offering.
In addition, you must not:
- whether through the use of additional software or otherwise, data mine or conduct automated searches of this website,
- incorporate any of the website content with any other material, including advertising and promotional material,
- create links to this site from any other website on the internet or frame or mirror this site without the prior written permission of Equal Assurance,
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make any unauthorised modifications to the website content,
- knowingly transmit any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other disabling feature to or via this website,
- use this website to send commercial, unsolicited or bulk electronic messages in any other way which would constitute an infringement of relevant legislation, or
- attempt to do, or permit any other person to do, any of the above acts.