Create the strongest position within the Equal eco-system by becoming an Equal Partner and reap the benefits.
Become a Partner
Equal Assurance offers eligible providers of certification the opportunity to become with our group. In support of your own accreditation programme, Equal Assurance partners have access to The Equal Assurance Management System (TEAMS), including Qdos (our online data-operating system) that provide for a proven range of facilities, products and services. Benefits include:
- instant membership as a practice;
- access to Equal Assurance products and processes;
- access to our auditor and practice networks;
- access to accreditations with other partners;
- access to the Equal Assurance brand, including the Q-Mark™;
- access to professional development activities;
- provision of marketing material;
- web-based marketing of your audit products and services;
- ability to market approved products on our Website;
- ability to deliver approved programs that you own and manage;
- provision of corporate stationery and business cards;
- an “equalassurance.com” email address;
- access to standard forms and templates;
- access to promotion and administrative services;
- access to library and resource material;
A key strength for Equal Assurance, and a strategic advantage for partner organisations, is that partners maintain direct accreditation for assurance programs, within a confederated framework that reduces operating costs.
Equal Assurance is constantly looking to expand on its partner organisations. If you have an established or emerging certification business anywhere in the world and are looking to join a strong and progressive confederation of certification providers, we would like to hear from you. In particular we will as a minimum need to know:
- the name of your organisation;
- the contact information for your organisation;
- the number of years your organisation has been in business;
- any marketing material, including website information;
- whether the business owner(s) are ethical and act with integrity;
- current and forecase list of assurance programs;
- current and forecast list of accreditations;
- arrangements with other certification bodies;
- experience in the markets you are looking to service;
- knowledge of, and capability with, IT and information systems;
- evidence of auditor competencies (eg: registration with Exemplar or IRCA);
- expected revenues in the first year of operation; and
- expected timing to establish the basis of arrangements.
We will assess this information and, if suitable (as strict entrance and performance criteria shall apply), provide you with a copy of our Practice Charter, providing more details on the basis of arrangements. Following this, a Partner Agreement will be established where needed, detailing any unique requirements either party may have in doing business. Once this is agreed, we will provide training for you to log into Qdos (our online data-operating system), upload information and commence work.
To find out more about how you can become a practice, feel free to contact us. Via the form below or directly.